Lotions or lip balms? It’s hard to choose because both are Bachelorette favors that every guest will appreciate. Now you don’t have to choose: these favors include one of each! But they’re not just for bachelorettes: find designs you can customize for birthday parties, bridal showers, and even baby showers, too. Whether it’s a girls night out, diva spa party, or something completely unique, we can create a design that’s just right for your party!
Special requests for your favors? Add details along with your text in the field above and we’ll send along a proof for your approval.
- One ounce lotion favors are available in your choice of fragrance, wrapped in clear bags with personalized tags.
- Lotions are paraben-free and contain moisturizing ingredients like soybean oil and shea butter. (Scroll down for even more details.)
- Choose a lip balm flavor from your favorite cocktail and sweet flavors
- Standard lip balm tube size like a chapstick, holds .15 ounces.
- Select tag design and tulle bow and cap colors, and specify your custom text above. We’ll make labels to match your chosen tag, or you can mix and match designs, too! (We’ll email a draft for your approval!)
- Finally, minimum order of 5 favors, please.
Bachelorette Favors Lotion ingredients:
Water, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, soja hispida (soya bean) oil, capric/capryllic triglicerides, emulsifying wax NF, stearic acid, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, tocopherol (vitamin e), camellia sinensis (japanese green tea) leaf extract, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol; also contains fragrance and/or essential oils.
Lip balm tubes ingredients:
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Vitamin E; also contains flavorings and/or essential oils. Some also contain mica and other cosmetic grade colorings, which won’t leave color on the lips.
“Hi Emily, This is one of the cutest party favor ideas I have ever seen. I am so glad I accidently came across them. Thank you,” Lauren, TX