First of all, did we say divorce party lotion? Because we have customized for break-ups and broken engagements, too. (You can see more of our customers’ creative ideas here.) I know it can seem uncomfortable to mark the end of a relationship with a party. But Seneca said, “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” And for some people, throwing a party at the conclusion is an upbeat way to acknowledge the start of a new journey. I’m sure you can agree that these new beginnings are worth celebrating!
- One ounce lotion favors are available in your choice of fragrance, wrapped in clear bags with personalized tags.
- Divorce Party favor lotions contain naturally moisturizing ingredients like soybean oil and shea butter. Can you see the full ingredients list? Certainly! Scroll for details below.
- Select tag design and tulle bow color, and specify your custom text above. (We’ll email a draft for your approval!)
- YES! We can also customize your design’s fonts! Simply add any requests to the personalized text field above. We always email proofs so you can see your design before we put together your favors. And we’re happy to answer any questions about color matching or work with you on a custom design!
- Minimum order of 10 favors, please.
Divorce Party Favor Lotions ingredients:
water, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, soja hispida (soya bean) oil, capric/capryllic triglicerides, emulsifying wax NF, stearic acid, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, tocopherol (vitamin e), camellia sinensis (japanese green tea) leaf extract, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol; also contains fragrance and/or essential oils. Please note that this lotion is not formulated for baby’s skin.
“You make it easy for us to do something ‘a little bit nice’ for friends. Thank you!” -Lynne, Maine