First of all, did we say divorce party favor? Because we have personalized for break-ups and broken engagements, too. (If you want to see more of our customers’ creative ideas, they’re here.) I know, it might seem inappropriate to mark the end of relationships with a party. But Lao Tzu said, “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” For some people, throwing a party on this occasion is a lighthearted way to acknowledge their transition to a new, happier life. And we think these new beginnings are worth celebrating!
- Divorce Party favor lip balms contain naturally moisturizing ingredients like sweet almond oil and shea butter. Can you see the full ingredients list? Certainly! Scroll for details below.
- Enter your personalized text above.
- Favors are wrapped in clear bags with your choice of bow color and custom tag.
- YES! We can also customize your design’s fonts! Simply add any requests to the personalized text field above. We always email proofs so you can see your design before we put together your favors. And we’re happy to answer any questions about color matching or work with you on a custom design!
- Minimum order of 10 favors, please.
Divorce Party Favors Lip balm ingredients:
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Vitamin E. Also contains flavorings and/or essential oils. Some contain mica and other cosmetic grade colorings, which won’t leave color on the lips.
“You are now my new best friend! I love that idea…I looked at all the flavors and I think the berry cabernet sounds perfect! We’re having a surprise Divorce Party for a good friend by showing up with a limo for a wine tour, and these are favors for the girls :)” – Meredith, New York
There are no reviews yet.