I’ll bet you’ve heard lots of stories about wedding day emergencies. I know I have! While most weddings go off without a hitch, having a Bridal Emergency Kit can help with a glitch (or two). If you’re getting married this summer—or you’re friends with a bride-to-be—you might want to put together a kit for the wedding day. But what should you include?
We asked around and with the help of our friends (and Facebook friends, too) we’ve put together a bridal emergency kit. We’re excited to give this kit away to one lucky winner! The winner will receive a cosmetic bag (see item #9) with the following contents:
What’s in the kit
1. stain remover
3. nail clippers, nail file, tweezers, and other mani-pedi items
4. safety pins
6. GCDSpa Wedding Cake hand cream
7. clear nail polish (for runs in nylons)
9. cosmetic bag (created by Dungaree Dolly’s)
11. facial tissue
12. dental floss
13. super glue (for repairing heels, nails, etc.)
14. (not pictured) chocolate!
How to enter
This kit has a $50 value. If you’d like a chance to win, please comment below and let us know what else you think should go into an Emergency Bridal Kit. We’ll include your ideas in a future post! Make sure to leave a name or email address in your comment so we know who you are. Please note, this giveaway is only for residents of the U.S. 18 and older.
Would you like additional entries? There are three other ways to enter:
1. Join our mailing list. If you’re already on the list, you can just say that in your comment.
2. Subscribe to this blog. You can subscribe by email or subscribe in a reader (you can choose your favorite). Already subscribed? Just leave a comment saying so!
3. Share this giveaway on Facebook.
Make sure to leave a comment for each separate entry along with your name or email—up to four entries per person!
That’s it! Enter before noon EST on Monday, July 1, when we will randomly select one entry from these comments. We will contact the winner directly via email, and after we’ve notified them we will make an announcement here on the blog and on Facebook. If we cannot contact the winner within two days, another winner will be selected. Please contact us with any questions.
Thank you for your interest! Good luck!
(Please note that the recipient takes all responsibility for the proper use of products included in this kit.)
UPDATE July 1, 2013 noon: This giveaway is now closed to further comments.